What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger.
These "good news / bad news" setups always make me think of the song "Earschplittenloudenboomer" by Steppenwolf.
Now there's one I haven't heard in years...I used to drop it in when I did overnights on radio :)
He'd probably have a better chance, vets are more motivated and since their patients can't tell them what's wrong they have to be better at diagnosing the problerm.
Good call Johnny, especial if that veterinarian is a female with blue hair.
Comments, condolences, and "Get Well" wishes are all welcomed. Please refrain from political comments - this strip has enough misery already!
These "good news / bad news" setups always make me think of the song "Earschplittenloudenboomer" by Steppenwolf.
ReplyDeleteNow there's one I haven't heard in years...I used to drop it in when I did overnights on radio :)
DeleteHe'd probably have a better chance, vets are more motivated and since their patients can't tell them what's wrong they have to be better at diagnosing the problerm.
ReplyDeleteGood call Johnny, especial if that veterinarian is a female with blue hair.
ReplyDelete