What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger.
I hope this conversation continues with tips for the new guy.
Speedbump Triage
The ambulances around here used to be operated by the funeral homes......
So, determining which victims are okay to run over was pretty easy then, I guess.
And they were manned by hearse nurses?
The town I grew up in had an ambulance run by one guy. His nickname was "Scoop", as in scoop-n-run.
Comments, condolences, and "Get Well" wishes are all welcomed. Please refrain from political comments - this strip has enough misery already!
I hope this conversation continues with tips for the new guy.
ReplyDeleteSpeedbump Triage
ReplyDeleteThe ambulances around here used to be operated by the funeral homes......
ReplyDeleteSo, determining which victims are okay to run over was pretty easy then, I guess.
DeleteAnd they were manned by hearse nurses?
DeleteThe town I grew up in had an ambulance run by one guy. His nickname was "Scoop", as in scoop-n-run.
ReplyDelete