What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stranger.
I knew a guy that named his boat "Seas the Day"He only used it for daytime carp fishing.
Reminds me of the famous Seinfeld episode with the Assman license plates.
Jean Shepherd wrote a story about his adventures in math class; it was called "Lost at 'C'".
@Slowpoke Galoot- I love that on multiple levels@TrickyRicky- Or the Arrested Development episode in which Mother Bluth thought she was being insulted when overhearing the name of the yacht "The Seaward."@JustaJeepGuy- Bonus points for any reference to Jean Shepherd!
What, no Sea SeƱor?
Or Sea Senior (sorry)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I knew a guy that named his boat "Seas the Day"
He only used it for daytime carp fishing.
Reminds me of the famous Seinfeld episode with the Assman license plates.
Jean Shepherd wrote a story about his adventures in math class; it was called "Lost at 'C'".
@Slowpoke Galoot- I love that on multiple levels
@TrickyRicky- Or the Arrested Development episode in which Mother Bluth thought she was being insulted when overhearing the name of the yacht "The Seaward."
@JustaJeepGuy- Bonus points for any reference to Jean Shepherd!
What, no Sea SeƱor?
Or Sea Senior (sorry)
Post a Comment