I remember a skit from an early Monty Python record where a doctor had performed 'elephantoplasty' on a patient, instead of 'rhinoplasty'. He had grafted parts of an elephant onto the patient, including the tusks. Unfortunately, the patient was no longer allowed on public transport and could only eat buns.
6 comments:
How'd you like to be a toe recipient? A toe inside a steel-toed boot, applied kinetically to your collective face?? How would you like THAT???
I dunno, I could use a couple of new toes.......and Johnny isn't using his.
I remember a skit from an early Monty Python record where a doctor had performed 'elephantoplasty' on a patient, instead of 'rhinoplasty'. He had grafted parts of an elephant onto the patient, including the tusks. Unfortunately, the patient was no longer allowed on public transport and could only eat buns.
This premise actually sounds reasonable compared to some stuff going on in Medicine and Government now.
It would not surprise me if this actually becomes a thing.
First it's the cat, then it's the camel...
Come to think of it, I could use some camel toe too.
Post a Comment