Bu tthey also tell you to win the fight, something the media today and half the politicians refuse to do and back the enemy instead, calling for 'an end to the fighting' meaning, 'don't beat them, give them time to reload and dig in deeper'
@JustaJeepGuy- See, one of the things I really like about this bunch is we can enjoy a good Ward Bond joke that would leave younger folks baffled. The fact that MOST things baffle them is beside the point.
I grew up when TV was taking a solid foothold but we still listened to the radio, there weren't many setpiece programs left but there were a few reruns.
8 comments:
Bu tthey also tell you to win the fight, something the media today and half the politicians refuse to do and back the enemy instead, calling for 'an end to the fighting' meaning, 'don't beat them, give them time to reload and dig in deeper'
Wow, I finaly got a comment to show up !!! time to go back and revisit the ones I missed :)
Oh, buy WAR bonds! I wondered what old westerns had to do with things.
That took me a minute......well played, sir!
Took me a minute too......then they put me back in the psych ward.
@Oldarmourer- It was a simpler time. Better, too.
@JustaJeepGuy- See, one of the things I really like about this bunch is we can enjoy a good Ward Bond joke that would leave younger folks baffled. The fact that MOST things baffle them is beside the point.
Will there be one for September 25th?
I grew up when TV was taking a solid foothold but we still listened to the radio, there weren't many setpiece programs left but there were a few reruns.
Post a Comment