Friday, January 19, 2024

Yahoo

johnny optimism, medical, humor, sick, jokes, boy, wheelchair, doctors, hospital, stilton jarlsberg, prospector, cat turds, litter box, rejects

It's LIKE a glass-half-full attitude, only not exactly.

And just to be honest, I needed to post something in a hurry today and so reached into my dreaded "Not Used For Various Reasons" folder - basically my reject pile. I should share some of those in a special post sometime, just to display what total misfires look like. Unless you think that's already what I do here, in which case I encourage you to go clean the litter box of the horse you rode in on.  -Stilt

7 comments:

Erik said...

For those of us who watch Dan Hurd's channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/Galidain/videos), a gold panning joke is amusing enough that you do not have to apologize for it!

TrickyRicky said...

As a guy sleeping (ha) on the couch trying to care for a Labrador who had TPLO surgery yesterday and is stoned out of her mind, as well as a cat owner, I find this cartoon freaking hilarious!

Now that I hear snoring from the canine cage maybe I can get back to my interrupted nightmares.

Oldarmourer said...

"Best get these nuggets ass-ayed right quick"

Neighbor Dave said...

That's how my dog is when I leave him home and haven't cleaned the litter box. And I wonder why his breath always stinks?

JustaJeepGuy said...


I had a cat for almost 12 years. I had no idea that sifting through the litter box was supposed to provide excitement. Was I doing it wrong all those years?

DougM said...

Not quite sure whether to take this figuratively or litteraly

Narsil said...

Please do post the rejects, Stilt. I bet they're funnier than you think.