Monday, July 20, 2026

Treasure

johnny optimism, medical, humor, sick, jokes, boy, wheelchair, doctors, hospital, stilton jarlsberg, barber, treasure, map, pirate, long john

So that you may more fully appreciate this cartoon, understand...

1) Sometimes in the evening, I'll take a very low dose gummy (THC).
2) Sometimes I forget I need to post a Johnny cartoon until the last minute.
3) Sometimes the two overlap.

6 comments:

JustaJeepGuy said...

Shortly after, the barber closed up his shop and disappeared.

Anonymous said...

If that is the case...Keep it up with the THC

Anonymous said...

I always thought you took a high dose gummy. Love your work.

TrickyRicky said...

Gummies are yummy!

Stilton Jarlsberg said...

@JustaJeepGuy- That's actually kind of where I wanted to go with this but there was no way my gummied brain could squeeze it into three panels!

@Anonymous- For the most part, I prefer to use my natural insanity when writing.

@Anonymous 2- I'm going to choose to take that as a compliment!

@TrickyRicky- I use the EXTRAX brand, 10mg delta 9. I can personally attest to the yumminess of the tropical raspberry flavor.

JustaJeepGuy said...

@Stilt, I was going to make a comment about the map being CARVED into the customer's scalp, but the treasure hunter in me won out.